Mini sessions are always one of my favorite days! It’s so fun getting to see everyone!
Here’s a few reasons why mini sessions might be a great fit for you:
1. If you feel awkward getting your picture taken. Mini sessions are typically 20-30 minutes MAX, so you don’t have enough time to feel awkward!
2. Sometimes kids can make it through a full family session, but sometimes they just can’t. If you know you’re kids would be better at a shorter session, look for mini session dates!
3. Dogs! This mini session is proof that mini sessions were MADE for dogs! While it’s perfectly fine to do a full session with dogs, sometimes it’s just easier to schedule a mini session to get a few pictures with your fur babies!
4. Weather. Particularly if you’re wanting photos when it’s really hot or really cold.
5. Money. It can be hard to put aside extra money for photos, so mini sessions are typically about half price!
While I’m completely booked for mini sessions for the rest of this year, I do offer them at least once a season, so keep a look out for next year!
Anyway, here’s a recap of Fall mini sessions for this year!
Mini session are also a great way to get a few headshots!
How sweet are these pups?!
Two of my favorite boys! Liam and Aden came out to my Fourth of July Mini Sessions and I just fell in love with them?! How sweet are they?!
And the sweetest pup, Luna! And of course her parents, Madi and Robert!
Thank you so much to everyone that came out for Fall Mini Sessions!